milestone day...

it's my mother's birthday today...
and she's ...she's...she's ...old la...
better not reveal her age just in case she reads this and stop doing my laundry...

well besides being the love of my life (till i'm married) she's also the biggest ____ in my _____.
well it's true...she cooks for me...she does my laundry...she knows my closet better than me...she is my events manager(she reminds me of whose birthday is coming or anniversary or what's happening in church etc etc)...she's also my censorship board ie. which tvb series is worth watching or not...she's my dance partner(cause no one else will)...in short she's my number 1 fan...


happy birthday mum!!!!

i'll give you that kiss later :)

Comments

UgLyMiCh said…
Yer.. Kai Yeh so bad wan!! bully my Kai Ma~ ehehe..
UgLyMiCh said…
woops.. i mean my kai poh!! =D

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...