it's been too long...

the past week has been hectic for me...
1stly...my boss went for a holiday...leaving me with a lot more work...some of you who know me might think i don't even work...well i do!!!
2ndly...the soccer tournament is like in a week's time...and the boys have a lot more to improve... not that they haven't but there's always room for improvement right?and sunday's practice wasn't great but the juniors held the seniors to a nil nil draw...1 of the juniors said that the result meant that they won...hehehe...
3rdly...i've this friend who's close to me and she's at a crossroad which i can't really help and i feel useless cause there's nothing i can do and it's killing me...and it's not even her fault...
4thly...my favourite soccer team went thru to the semis...hurrah...i don't think anybody gave them a chance but they are in the semis...say what you want...loser!!!!
5thly...when i was at work just now my lorry brokedown and i was held up at work by almost 2 hours...wanted to go out with friends but here i am blogging while on call just in case my lorry breaks down again...
6thly...i've got issues(actually only an issue la) with a friend who i thought understood me but it seems that i'm mistaken...not that i'm pissed but more disappointed...
well that's what happen to me for the past week...come next week i'll be able to blog more and do pray that the practice this sunday will be a fruitful one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...