waiting for chicken rice...

have you ever waited 30 mins for a plate of chicken rice and mind you the stall selling it isn't big...
well...i did and it really pissed me off...cause 1stly...i gave up my table for a family...i was sitting alone la...and i ORDERED 1st!!!sigh...could it be that a single order is less lucrative...i mean if the food is good then imagine the free publicity you will get...and that would be good for business... i had to asked him whether my order was coming cause then i can go and eat somewhere else and never to return to this dreaded place...and he said yes...cause his face told me that I came 1st...so hurriedly my plate of chicken rice came and let me tell you that i think he took the chicken out a tad too early cause i can see that it wasn't fully cooked...sigh...eat only la...what can do...hungry la!
well...so much for my lunch-capade...
i guess that we DO wait for"somethings" in life if we thought that it was good...but why wait...isn't the only thing that guarantees goodness in our lives-JESUS...preachy right...i don't know what hit me...it's just that i feel that we wait and wait to share about Jesus...it should be-WE CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE ABOUT JESUS...and i'll be the 1st to admit that statement...guilty as charged...so next question is...what am i doing about it...well i guess i will start by being a bit more Christlike...in actions cause IT DOES speak louder than words...



so...what are YOU waiting for...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...