pretty agitated...

well...i'm really a bit off after watching a soccer match...which for neutrals would say was a pretty good game...except if you're supporting the two teams...sigh...4 goals were scored and they were all pretty good ones...like i said the result could have gone either way...too bad la...for my team...
wanted to go out for a drink...but after reaching home i just didn't feel like it...i felt more comfy with my dog and we were watching the game together gether...was also doing my laundry at the same time...washing machine la...and it's been raining unpredictably that i decided to hang the clothes to dry in the middle of the night...the main reason is cause my mum not around...speaking of her...my aunt just got back from australia and she told us that my mum(God bless her soul) misses us but she misses my dog even more...sigh(gonna kick her later...the dog la) imagine that...
my aunt asked me if i cried silently since mum not around...sigh...what kind of question is that...
me cry?!come on la...come november i'll be...be...be...i'll be too old to cry silently but too young to marry...
well need to get rest cause in the morning got worship...well then...i'm still a bit off about the match result but i guess i can sleep better now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...