mental block

sigh...am having a mental block for the past week...and nothing seems important anymore...and i mean nothing...don't feel like talking to friends and am gong thru the motions in my life with no real zest...
it's like 3:50 pm and i've just finished a bottle of shiraz...
think i have lost my focus somewhere...
well the most interesting thing that happened to me was last weekend
i joined a salsa class(a new one) last saturday...it was cool though
my instructor's name is sam aka salsa sam...funny right...
well anyway i came home after class and tried to teach my family how to salsa la...and it was disasterous...i mean instead of seriously learning they were laughing more...hmmm maybe i am not cut out to be a teacher...
back to my block...feeling nothingness at the moment...just don't know how to describe the feeling...LOST? maybe...
been reading other blogs and it made me feel that what have i been doing in my life so far...i mean...THEY are having the time of their lives...without a care in the world and i feeling out...
just no more anything to go on...
i know,i know that GOD is the fuel for our energy and blah blah...
sigh...
well my stock's out gonna go and replenish...till then...

Comments

wengkit said…
kenny, well at least you're good at one thing...shimmy! yeah mr shimmy ( that's his nick in the salsa class ). ask him wat's it and he'll be more than glad to show you. you're still too young to be going thru mid life crisis,k. just take it as it comes...or maybe it's a sign for you to settle down and make some babies. then you'll hardly have time for urself. keke.

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...