updates

well it's been some time since i last blogged...and the usual busy busy busy just sounds like a lame excuse...cause i too believe that if you want something done it'll BE DONE...
so here's a summary of what's happened in the last few weeks...
my mum's back from australia after being away for 2 months...yay...don't need to do my laundry and eat out anymore...hehehe....
learned that looks can be deceiving as my car broke down again and this time i found out that the fancy workshop that i engaged didn't do a fancy repair...which costs me another grand...sigh...on a brighter note is that i also found a mechanic who's dependable and reasonable...and guarantees his work...
i regretted not being able to spend time with some one close back from overseas... my church camp ended last sunday and i wasn't there...sigh...well you can't be everywhere everytime...and it seems that this is the camp which the speaker spoke and EVERYONE listened...f@#$ing incredible right...
well that's as far as my memory can remember...la...
and it's getting late till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...