baton passed to me...

total volume of music files on my computer..

1 GIG...(more or less)

the last cd that i bought..

RNBHIPHOP...ss2 pasar malam

song playing right now..

californian dreams...mamas and the papas

five songs i listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me..

HOOBASTANK: the reason
EVANESENCE: immortal
EVANESENCE: bring me back to life
HIKARU UTADA: first love
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: secret garden

five person to whom i am passing the baton..

weng kit (ffk king)
jessica
jes min
su
cheryl lim
(cause i know that they'll be reading this)

Comments

Su said…
Hehehe..I'm reading it but don't think I will carry on the baton. I'd just die of sheer embarassment..I have probably less then 50 megs of songs my hard drive. And silence is the sound of my night. Hahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...