futsal...passion or obsession

who in the right frame of mind would speed all the way from RAWANG just to play 10 mins worth of futsal...
sigh...that would be me lar... and mind you... i always tell my boys to warm up for 30 mins and here i am breaking everything that could end my sports playing days due to a ravaged body due to countless of insane tackles due to the inability to match my skills...sigh... ok ok that's what happens to you when you are going to be 31 and everyone starts calling you uncle...

Comments

jess said…
CRAPPP how did mun onn beat me to a comment when i was there watching you write this!!!!!!tsk tsk anyways.. long black session 2 soon ya ;)
cayden's mommy said…
see! see! i am rite! u will surely use cheeyokelo...
cheeyokelo said…
whatever ever.. i can write whatever i want la on my blogspot...sheesh.. you all just jealous

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...