waiting for time to pass...

i'm waiting for time to pass cause i'll be sending my mum to the airport later...yup...the day has finally come...my mum is running away from home and her responsibility to enjoy herslelf and also to take care of my aunt's baby for 3 months...how uncool is that...i mean what about my laundry and my meals...i also need someone to do them you know...my usually ironed clothes will now not be there...sigh welcome to my life...
well i don't wanna sound sissy or anything but i think i miss my mum already...and i think that in a contradicting way i am glad to see her go cause she's never been out...on the other i'm gonna miss her nagging and though it's very unbearable ...i kinda grew on it...sigh better not let my mum read this cause then the 'char siew' quote will become useless...WHAT?!you don't know...parents sometimes say giving birth to a piece of 'char siew' is better than you...
thinking about this makes me really sad cause i didn't really grew up with my mum...out of 30+years...collectively i stayed like...minus the the last 3 consecutive years...about 6 years...
yup...6 out of 27+years...and no i've been to juvenile school...my mum,God bless her soul wasn't really able to care for me when we were younger...ohh...my sister...i've a sister...though i think sometimes she's adopted...err...or i was...anyway...for those who knows me and my mum will tell you that she's a good if not a great cook...have you tried her laksa?no...sigh...too bad then...how about her indian mee goreng...or her hokkien mee...wah lau...am thinking about it now...guess the next time would be at least 3 months away...
i thank God that she's leaving cause now i know that deep down though i don't show it... especially to my mum that she's important lar...to me...and i guess i need to tell her that...before she leaves...maybe then she'll cancel and my maid's back?!?hehehe...i had the priviledge of reading my friend's sms from her mum and it touched me cause it touched me lar...i realized that thru disagreements and very vocal-led arguments...my mum is trying her human best for me...and you don't really see that and sometimes some of us don't see that at all...don't you think it's sad...
of course we compare mums...but is it fair...yes i know...my mum compared ME with other KIDS terrible isn't it...i mean comparing me with OTHERS?!!!!what's there TO compare...i perfect what...maybe a bit short tempered...a bit sarcastic...a bit ugly...a bit selfish...a bit rude...take that all away and i'm like an angel...ok ok la...angel a bit farfetched...hmmm...maybe a little short of being an angel...but i can honestly tell you that my mum wouldn't want it any other way...minus of the flaws i mentioned...i guess me too...i love my mum the way she is except for certain traits but other than that she's perfect...
a little boy went to buy clothes for his mum and when asked for her size,he didn't kow but he told the sales lady that she's perfect...a few days later...his mum came by the store to change cause the perfect size turned up to be a few sizes too small...
half an hour more to go...i hope that when you see your mum later just give her big hug and plant a kiss on her cheeks and do tell her that you appreciate her cause only you and God knows and she needs to know and who knows...things may go your way...i'm doing it...what are you waiting for...

Comments

cayden's mommy said…
at least u dun mislead ppl into thinking tat u r wat u r entirely not.

All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the LORD.

Proverbs 16 : 2

u r one great guy whom i respect. love u lots dear fren!!
toPher said…
yo man...

whoa~ the sensitive side of kenny is finally in the public..hehe..yea i agree with u lar, minus all the flaws u MIGHT, i repeat MIGHT be an angel lar..hahaha..
nways, do post ablog on how your mum reacted lar..that will be sumthing interesting as well..hope everything goes well with you and your mum!!
and yea, respect you man!!! cheers..

topher

Popular posts from this blog

good weekend...

copa iba...

to defend or not to defend...